I recently received some instant noddles from Kung-Fu Mama to create a recipe. I was sent 2 types of noodles to try – Traditional Spicy Noodles and Noodles With Sesame & Peanut. I opted to feature the Traditional Spicy Noodles in this recipe … because everyone needs a little spice in their life! So here is my version of a Quick & Easy Instant Noodles Recipe featuring Kung-Fu Mama noodles.
My instant noodles recipe inspiration was derived from my days at university. I recall eating a lot of instant noodles for lunch and I always tried to make them a little fancier by adding an egg and some spring onion on top. So I was eager to put my own spin on these delicious noodles by adding some extra ingredients.
I hope this recipe inspires you to get fancy and creative with your own noodles at home. It is the perfect option when you are preparing lunch or dinner for one and don’t have much time to spare, yet still fancy something absolutely delicious.
All About Kung-Fu Mama!
Kung-Fu Mama was founded in Taipei, Taiwan with a vision to produce great tasting, high quality and authentic Taiwanese cuisine for people who are passionate about great food. Its taste of Taiwan products are now enjoyed all over the world and have just launched in the UK.
All ingredients included in the Kung-Fu Mama products have been thoroughly researched to ensure that the products are natural, clean and safe. Furthermore, the cooking steps required to create the noodle dishes at home reflect traditional Taiwanese methods.
Kung-Fu Mama have won a number of prestigious international awards including iTQi (International Taste Institute) Superior Taste Award 2018, Monde Selection Quality Award 2018 (Bronze) and a Great Taste Award 2019 from the Guild of Fine Food. Noodles have come of age with the Kung Fu Mama brand and offer a wonderful product for everyone to enjoy.
What Makes Kung-Fu Mama Different?
These noodles are not created equal to other instant noodles. In fact, they are far superior. And why is that I hear you ask? Because they are:
- Free from palm oil,
- Free from preservatives, and
- Free from artificial colours and flavours.
You wont find any MSG here!
How To Make My Quick & Easy Instant Noodles Recipe
Prep & Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 x Kung-Fu Mama Traditional Spicy Noodles
- A Few Sprigs of Coriander
- 1/2 a Red Chilli
- 1 x Spring Onion
- 50 grams of Roasted Chicken (store bought or left overs)
- 20 grams of Peanuts
- 1 x Egg (optional)
- Place the noodles in a bowl and cover with boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Whilst waiting for the noodles to cook, chop up the coriander, chilli, spring onion, roasted chicken and peanuts.
- Once the noodles are cooked, drain them in a colander and return to the bowl.
- Add the sauces and dry ingredients which are included with the noodles. Stir so that all noodles are coated with the wet ingredients.
- Top the noodles with the chopped coriander, chilli, spring onion, chicken and peanuts.
- If you want to get really fancy and include some extra protein, add a friend egg to the top.