Hands up if you love mozzarella sticks?!? Me too!! So recently when Moy Park invited me to try their brand new mozzarella sticks and share how I would incorporate them into a meal at home, I was really excited to taste test them. And, what better way to showcase them than with an epic grazing platter! I love preparing grazing platters for family and friends whenever we are hosting a dinner party or BBQ at our house – they are the perfect appetizer.
These new mozzarella sticks from Moy Park are the perfect accompaniment to any grazing platter. They come frozen, so are easy to always have on hand, and are really quick and simple to prepare. So, lets take a look at how to prepare the ultimate grazing platter.
Disclosure: This is a partnered post
Moy Park Mozzarella Sticks
These deliciously indulgent mozzarella sticks from Moy Park are perfect for sharing, parties and starters. With creamy mozzarella cheese inside, these sticks are coated with sunflower, poppy and pumpkin seeds for an added crunchy texture. Better still – you can cook them in the oven from frozen in under 15 minutes. So be sure to always have a packet in the freezer ready to entertain your guests!
How To Make The Ultimate Grazing Platter with Mozzarella Sticks
Preparation Time: 10 – 15 minutes
- 8 Moy Park Seeded Mozzarella Sticks (Frozen)
- Selection of Cheeses
- Selection of Cold Meats
- Nut Mix
- Crackers for the Cheeses and Dip
- Olives or Antipasti Mix
- Raw Vegetables, such as Carrots and Peppers
- Something Sweet, such as Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Preheat your oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with grease proof paper and place the mozzarella sticks on the baking tray. Cook for 13-15 minutes, turning frequently.
- Whilst the mozzarella sticks are cooking, prepare the remainder of your grazing platter.
- Add colour and texture to the grazing platter, making it appealing to the eye. Use bowls and small cups to group elements that may otherwise look messy.
- Be as creative and imaginative as you like with your grazing platter – its all about having fun.
- Once the mozzarella sticks are fully cooked, add them to the center of your grazing platter to be the hero of the dish.
- Serve to your guests and enjoy!
So what do you think of this ultimate grazing platter featuring the Moy Park mozzarella sticks? There is no doubting that a grazing platter is an easy and fun way to cater for your friends and family. It can mostly be prepared before guests arrive and they pair perfectly with a variety of wines.
If you decide to try it at home, I would absolutely love to know – so, be sure to share it on your socials and tag me in the post! And if you are looking for more recipe inspiration for entertaining at home, check out my Sun Dried Tomato Cob Loaf Dip Recipe.
All About Moy Park!
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies. They believe that even fast lives should have flavour, which is why their range of delicious products are produced to the highest quality, perfect for you and your whole family to enjoy with their tasty and convenient recipe ideas!
And whilst Moy Park may be best known for fresh, locally sourced poultry, they also produce beef products, vegetarian products like mozzarella sticks and desserts including donuts and apple pies.